Thursday, August 5, 2010

Image of Public Figure

For this week, we're supposed to work in pairs and find a public figure - notably a creative one, and publish it in our blogs.

Before we go any further, lets see what does it mean by 'public figure'
source: google define

For me, the public figure I choose to publish is none other than our favorite rapper Soulja Boy Tell 'Em


To me, he is a very capable and creative man. One of his most famous example of creativity is on his sunglasses, or in the hip hop slang "shades shizz yo".

He uses something like a hard embossed paint to write his name on the 'shades shizz yo'. Though, I do not know whether it affects his vision or not, and the fact that he wears that all the time including in zero lighting clubs and out at night.

His songs are nothing to be challenged. Incomparable. One of his best songs yet is dated back to 2006 called Whats Hannennen' (the real spelling for this is unknown because I can't detect his pronunciation, but he's really creative like that)
Too bad, it has no video clips so a lot of his fans ,or as they say it in hip hop slang 'homies' and 'peeps', made their own videos for the song. It seems that his creativity itself bleeds into the veins of his fans.

Here is a sample of the video:

theres even a video made from South Park (which is to me another thing worthy of the name 'public figure' but then its a series not a person so too bad LOL)
However embedding is disabled by request. It must be because the uploader refuses from letting it be plagiarized by other people. Here's the link instead:

All in all, Soulja Boy Tell 'Em is my favorite singer and rapper because he has a very great voice. He is also a very creative man.

When I grow up, I wanna be just like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment