Thursday, August 12, 2010

Juxtaposition : Exercise

In class, we had an exercise on juxtaposition. Mr Razi showed some slides about a guy running away from the path he used to go because he's cheating on his wife and now the other guy is waiting for him at the station he used to take.
It was a sad story, but I'm a man, I will not shed a tear.

oh.. oh god.
*cry*


...
..


anyway we were supposed to make a signboard to scare people away from this toxic waste dump place.
We're supposed to look at cats for inspiration. And I have just the thing to scare.

One of the most notable scary trait on a cat is their eyes.
They're big, they glow, they expand and contract like, like, like cat's pupils.
When they look at you, its as if they're putting a curse on you for 4 generations, "You've seen into my eyes, you won't be happy for the next 4 generations. For the lulz." and when they meow it sounds like the very sound from hell itself.
But however I will only use the eyes as an example.

So based upon the eyes, I have made this image

"BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU"


OH GOD. OH GOOD GOD LOOK AT THOSE EYES.
SCARES THE BEJABBERS OUT OF ME.
I SHOULDN'T ENTER THIS PLACE OR ELSE BIG BROTHER WILL KILL ME.

ok im going to puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment